Whether we’re talking sexy lingerie or basic white cotton undies, these lingerie tips will increase your comfort and wearing pleasure, as well as keep you feeling and looking your best.
- A form-fitting sweater will show off your assets, just make sure there are no bra lines showing. This is not the time for a lacy bra. Consider investing in one of the new t-shirt bras-they have a molded cup without seams.
- White shirt, black bra? That’s a no-no. Of course Lady Gaga can carry that off, but a dark bra under a light colored shirt is not attractive looking. Invest in a good beige or white bra to wear under your white blouses.
- Panty lines are not pretty. The culprit can be panties that are too tight or sheer, clingy fabric for pants or skirts which show every little bump and ridge. There are a number of options ranging from a thong to a form-fitting long body ‘girdle’ like Spanx. Some lingerie companies are designing underpants specifically to avoid panty lines with either thin fabric, or minimal elastic. Lace edges minimize that ridge or line as well.
- Straps can be a major problem with sleeveless tops and strappy dresses. You can minimize the distraction by wearing a bra of the same color as your top. Wearing a convertible bra, with straps that can be adjusted to match your top, is the best way to keep bra straps from showing.
- Slips are a good thing to wear. You should invest in varied lengths to match the lengths of your skirts and dresses. They’ll keep your skirt from clinging to your body, deter static cling, and give a bit of flow to your outfit. Remember to make sure that the slip is shorter than your dress.
- Which to wear: Hose, Stockings or knee highs? Knee highs leave a very unattractive mark on your legs which can be distracting if you are going to be showing your legs at some point during the day or evening. Stockings are the sexiest look of all; the glimpse of a garter will drive that special person wild. Keep seams straight if you’re wearing hose with a seam up the back.
- Take care of your laundry by hand washing your intimates, or at a minimum line drying bras and panties. You want to take care of your sexy lingerie to keep it looking fresh and new for a longer time.
Corsets and Bustiers are becoming popular today as outer wear. Play with wearing a satiny corset under a jacket for an evening out on the town or paired with a velvet skirt for a holiday event. Or simply show off your sexiest exotic lingerie in privacy, with candlelight and a special night at home. The idea is to enjoy being the woman you want to be. To find excitement and satisfaction in the lingerie you own. It can make you feel sexier and more alive.